Wednesday 10 October 2012

Studs and Leopard

Hi Beauties,

Spring rains usually causes a bit of a wardrobe dilemma ~ but never fear when you have an awesomely printed high-low silk top in your closet, paired with a bright blazer to give you a spring feel, and you're well on your way to embracing a bit of rain with a smile.

My style tends to be very girly, but I totally felt like this outfit had a rock edge to it.





Top:  Zara
Leggings with faux leather sides:  Cotton On
Pink Blazer:  Legit
Shoes:  Fashion Express
Bag:  Foschini
Bracelets:  Mr Price


If you enjoyed my post, why not subscribe and always stay fabulous?

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, we love this post and your blog! :) The leopard rocker vest looks amazing with the blazer! Love, the LEGiT Team

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwiieee I just did a littl happy jump there ;) thanks so much!!! I'm screen printing this LoL :-) xoxo

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment and for reading my blog ~ I truly appreciate it! You can also email me if you have a specific question or comment {dressedinthecity@yahoo.co.za} <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...