Thursday 18 October 2012

Print Perfect

Hi Pretties,

Spring weather can be somewhat confusing in Joburg, and this beautifully printed scarf provided just the right amount of warmth needed, paired with a gorgeous but light jacket which could easily be pulled up when the sun decided to make it's much awaited appearance. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Jeans:  Mr Price
Silk Top:  Cotton On
Loose Fitting Blazer:  Mr Price
Printed Scarf:  Mr Price
Shoes:  Mr Price
Clutch Bag:  Forever New
Rose Gold Watch:  Sass Diva
Rose Gold Ring:  Sass Diva
Nails:  Essie in Jam N'Jelly
Accent Nail:  Essence Nail Art Special Effect in Circus Confetti
 
PS ~ My furrbaby Paco decided to make his debut on my blog too :)
 
If you enjoyed my post, why not subscribe and always stay fabulous?
 
 

7 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment and for reading my blog ~ I truly appreciate it! You can also email me if you have a specific question or comment {dressedinthecity@yahoo.co.za} <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...