Monday 4 February 2013

{Outfit of the Day} In The Nude

Hi Pretties,

I hope my title did not mislead you a little LoL ;)

Hope your Monday wasn't too bad and hope you have a fantastic week!  Have you noticed my new blog layout and look ~ Let me know what you think but I am totally in love with it!  Contact this lovely girl Felicity from Pursuit of Felicity, you won't regret it promise.

During our short break to the beach in Jeffreys Bay in December, my mom and I found the cutest boutique called The Hip Shop.  It was like shopping heaven, all sparkly packed with new goodies that eagerly invites you in to max out your credit card {again}.  Okay, excuse my melodramatics hehe but if you're a girly girl and into shiny, flowy and pretty things, this is the shop for you. 

And they're really well priced, I'd say around the same as YDE, and the quality is really good with spot on and personalised customer services.  News is that they are planning to open a shop in Johannesburg soon, as they're currently based in Jeffreys Bay, I cannot wait for the launch, in the meantime I'll drool over the goodies on their Facebook page here.

 
 
 

 
 
I could look at these shoes the whole day!  Beyond gorgeous!
 
 
Jeans ~ Sissy Boy (My favourite at the moment)*
Sparkly Belt ~ The Hip Shop
Flowy Nude Coloured Top ~ The Hip Shop
Shoes ~ Mr Price
And the lovely sparkly bag ~ The Hip Shop
Bangles ~ Mr Price
 
I really love this outfit it, I usually incorporate colour somewhere and I guess you could see it in the shoes, but it's just a really pretty but comfy outfit, and could easily be worn on a date out, the movies or dinner.  The top is so multi-functional, and can be worn with leggings and flats for a Saturday shopping trip.  Really, the options are endless.
 
I hope you liked it lovelies :-)


*  Birthday Gift


38 comments:

  1. What a babe! :) You look gorgeous doll... Perfect combo.
    Your hair looks amazing! I adore the colour... Do you dye it yourself? What colour is it? Sorry, it looks gorgeous! :)
    And I LOVE the new blog look, the colours are so pretty!
    Hugs!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello beautiful lady!! Thanks so much ... awww that is so sweet coming from you! Thanks, I last died it July last year, it was like a chocolate brown colour at a hair salon, but it's been growing out so I think it's now more my own hair colour? I don't really know haha. I appreciate it so much! How's baba doing, only like 2 months to go hey? So exciting xoxo

      Delete
  2. Oooh I love that clutch! Also please can I borrow your hair ;) I promise I'll look after it well!

    Sarah
    http://www.theresplentyundertwenty.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's gorgeous right?! LoL anytime babe ~ my hair will thank you for giving it a break from teasing and hair-spraying hehe. xoxo

      Delete
  3. Love the outfit!!! You always dress so nice, and that bag is a must have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely as always!! Thanks for your comment, I have no idea why my follower button isn't working for you as it seems to work for others :-(. Are you going to teapartywithalice.com rather than teapartywithalice.blogspot.com? Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pretty ~ I followed you yayy! Seems like I had the wrong web addy LoL .. xoxo

      Delete
  5. that bag is so cute!! and so is your shirt and shoes. haha. plus you have great hair! i can't seem to every get any volume in my hair.. well plus im lazy =P so i guess that explains it too.

    xoxo Sarah
    www.xliciousgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you it's amazing in real life :-) aahh bless you babe! You're right, it does take some effort it's not just a get up and go kind of style, but once you get the hang of it it's a lot quicker :-) xoxo

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you ~ Oohh you got some lovely things on there missy!

      Delete
  7. Love the arm candy, especially the spiky one. :)

    Also like the mint background on the new layout. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cant stop looking at your hair..
    Its just awesome..
    Tutorial please :):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks so much lovely ~ that is awesome I'm glad you like it! Listed ;-) xo

      Delete
  9. I love your bracelets and you look stunning.

    Txx

    http://fantasticfunfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. The outfit is great , love the arm candy and heels !

    http://meghansilva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look gorgeous, love the jeans!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is so sweet of you, thanks so much :-) xo

      Delete
  12. I just love all those bangles!!! And that purse is so darling. Cute outfit and I am really loving your hair girl xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much babe ~ yes it is :) hehe. Awww Bless you I appreciate it xoxo

      Delete
  13. You look great! Followed you on bloglovin ;) Don´t worry if you can´t do it on mine. Have a great day! <3<3

    http://lovesushiandfashion.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you sweetie, when I figure it out you're on my list to follow okay :-) xoxo

      Delete
  14. Oooooh! Love the shoes! They're perfect for summer!

    I love your blog! Specially the pictures because they are so detailed, clear and it really tells a lot about what you're posting :) I am now following you on GFC and BlogLovin'! Maybe you can come by mine and maybe follow each other? :) I can't wait to read more of your posts! Thanks and more power to you!

    XOXO
    www.MusingsofaMakeupMaven.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yip it's summer most of the time here so shoes like that will never go to waste ;) I appreciate your follow you're very kind!! Love xoxo

      Delete
  15. Love that purse and your hair!! You should definitely do a hair tutorial! xo

    Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much lovely ~ I've definitely made a lil'note ;) hehe xoxo

      Delete
  16. Don't know how you walk around in those killer heels, but they are gorgeous ! Love the new revamped look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I was born in them my friend ;) thanks so much!!

      Delete
  17. Thanks for stopping by! I see you have personality too :) I am fallowing your blog now & I'll be really happy if you would fallow me back :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think, I forgot to mention my blog :)

    GlamorChic

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look beautiful x

    check out my cath kidston giveaway 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! What is your full link? :-) xo

      Delete
  20. Thank you so much for commenting on my blog :))
    I completely agree, Mr Price has really upped their game!
    Love your clutch bag!
    Saara x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment and for reading my blog ~ I truly appreciate it! You can also email me if you have a specific question or comment {dressedinthecity@yahoo.co.za} <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...