Thursday 25 October 2012

Preppy in Teal

Hi Pretties,

Last year on my trip to London I got the most gorgeous chiffon dress from Primark, it's so dainty and lady-like with just the right amount of vintage meets modern.  The length of this dress is also perfect for work-wear, and the shape is very flattering on womanly curves with a small belt slightly cinched in at the waist.
Dress:  Primark
Shoes:  Rage
Necklace:  Mr Price
Pink Ring:  Mr Price
Yellow Nail Polish:  Sass Diva
 
 
Hope you enjoyed this look beauties?!
 
 
 

19 comments:

  1. love the color of your dress! i'm your newest follower on GFC! hope you visit and follow me too? i think you'll like my outfits :)

    www.dailydisguise.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi had a squizz at your blog it's absolutely lovely and I've followed you! Love your cat by the way, looks like a real cuddle bunny ;) Thank you so much x :)

      Delete
  2. you look really cute! Love the dress! XOXO :)

    www.maytessentials.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teal is my absolutely favourite colour!! It was the main colour used in our wedding :-)

    Dress looks gorgeous on you!

    KateR xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love colour LoL but teal particularly is just so beautiful. Thanks so much doll xxx :)

      Delete
  4. the dress is gorgeous, the colour style everything :) love the shoes too :) xx

    chloeleonardmakeupartist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your hair!

    http://missyswelt.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous outfit- I love the dress (and a gorgeous blog too)xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You looks gorgeous! The dress really, really suits you xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a pretty dress. The color is very flattering on you :)

    jusnaothergurl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous dress! Really suits you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment and for reading my blog ~ I truly appreciate it! You can also email me if you have a specific question or comment {dressedinthecity@yahoo.co.za} <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...