Friday 12 October 2012

Purple Rain

Hi Pretties,

Today we had some beautiful Spring rains and decided my pretty purple jeans will be the perfect thing to remind us that Summer is on its way.  I know that pairing colours could be a bit challenging to some girls, but honestly, it needn't be complicated.  Wearing bright shoes, accessories or even painting your nails in some fabulous colours are an easy way to incorporate the colour blocking trend.
 
 
 
 
 

 



 
 
 
Purple Jeans:  Mr Price
Black Cardigan:  Edgars
Green Pumps:  Mr Price
Gold Bracelet:  GlossyBox SA
Ring:  Sass Diva
Necklace:  Mr Price
Bag:  Foschini
Nail Polish:  Revlon in Flirt
Hair:  ClipInHair
 
If you enjoyed my post, why not subscribe and always stay fabulous?


 

10 comments:

  1. New follower here, you are so beautiful. I love the shoes :)
    please do visit and follow my blog :)

    http://pinkmommy3030.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your outfit and especially the shoes!! Also, wanted you to know that I nominated your for a Liebster Award! Check out my post for more info! http://bellezakisses.wordpress.com/2012/10/12/liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi wow thank you so much for picking me :) I feel honoured so sweet of you! So do I have to do the same? LoL, not sure how this thing works. xx

      Delete
  3. Hi Milna, thank you so much! I've followed your blog :) and I love your header, one can never go wrong with Chanel and MAC (LOVE). :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your jeans, they're perfect for spring!! (I have them too hehe) :)
    You look great!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nikki, they're so pretty and comfy, and you could totally wear it with cute flats too, who doesn't love versatile jeans right ;) ? Appreciate your comment xx

      Delete
  5. Are you wearing all the hair pieces that came with your clip in hair extensions here? I want to buy some but my hair is a bit thick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, no I'm only wearing the two 3-clips and one 4-clips here, you really don't have to use all the clips, if your hair is already thick (lucky you), you only use what you need - Play around with it to find a look that you're happy with :)

      Delete
  6. Love the outfit and that gold cuff bracelet is so in season at the moment :)


    Check my blog out as well
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment and for reading my blog ~ I truly appreciate it! You can also email me if you have a specific question or comment {dressedinthecity@yahoo.co.za} <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...