Wednesday 10 October 2012

Review: Beauty Products

Hi Dolls,

In recent months there were 2 products that stood out for me that I got in Glambox, they have now partnered with Rubybox and I have to say, I'm not overly impressed with the new collaboration, their packaging and contents leave much to be desired for, so hopefully they up their game in the coming months.

The following products I've been using for a while now, and absolutely enjoying them.


Like Silk with Dermasilk Eye Make-Up Remover

This little inexpensive beauty removed stubborn traces of make-up without me having to rub and pull on the already sensitive eye area skin.  A little goes a long way, so this will probably last for months to come.  It's very gentle on the eyes, and I do suffer from sensitive skin and eyes, and it did not irritate it whatsoever.  This is a definite addition to be included in skincare.

Saloncare Moisture Boost Serum

This nifty little product doesn't seem very powerful, the consistency is very watery, a couple of spritzes is more than enough to use on your face, it works wonders on skin.  And if you suffer from dry skin, this is a must-have.  Usually after cleansing my skin I might experience a bit of tightness, after toning and using this serum, my skin instantly felt moisturised, and I probably could go without moisturiser if I had to.  This will be a skin winter saver.

If you enjoyed my post, why not subscribe and always stay fabulous?

4 comments:

  1. I love the look of the eye make-up remover. I can never find something that does feel like it's dragging my eye balls out when I take my eye make-up off so I'll have to try and find this.. Is it sold in the UK, do you know?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shannon, it's a little beauty indeed :-) I quickly checked on the internet but it doesn't seem to be sold there :( ... Do you have a product called Justine Tissue Oil in the UK? Or another great tip from me to you is to use virgin olive oil! Yes I know it sounds "delish" - sarcasm LoL - but it's a miracle products for skin and hair :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Justine Tissue oil does sound familiar, I'll have to have a look in the shops.
      Aaah yeah Virgin olive oil, I agree it's fab. Shame we don't have the Make-up remover over here though :)
      Thanks for checking x

      Delete
    2. If you can get your hands on the Justine tissue oil it's a worthy investment, I use it as a general make-up remover, and it's an amazing moisturizer if you suffer from dry skin. You're very welcome! xx

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment and for reading my blog ~ I truly appreciate it! You can also email me if you have a specific question or comment {dressedinthecity@yahoo.co.za} <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...