Thursday 25 October 2012

Review: Kiehl's Soy Milk & Honey Body Polish

Hi Beauties,

After what felt like forever, Kiehl's finally made their much awaited appearance in South-Africa, and I couldn't wait to visit their store at Edgars in Sandton City, and on top of my list of goodies to review was one of the Creme de Corps products.

 
 
 
 

Kiehl's Creme de Corps Soy Milk & Honey Body Polish
with Luffa Fruit and Jojoba Butter

The packaging is stylish and classic and the tube is 200ml (6.8fl. oz), and once you pop open the cap, the most amazing buttery fragrance hits your nose, it really smells lovely and expensive (well it is), it's a very concentrated formula, and a little goes a long way, so although on the more pricier side, you really only need the smallest amount to get a good scrub.

The consistency is quite thick with rough granulated particles, it left my skin baby soft, smooth and moisturised, and you don't even need to use a moisturiser afterwards, as this product seem to give it a boost of moisture, but of course that is only if you want to skip that step in your routine.  Although moisturising, it did not leave any oily residue on my skin, and is the perfect scrub or polish to use before applying a self-tanner, I used a gradual self-tanner afterwards and it made my skin look really glowy and even.  Not to mention soft to the touch with an amazing lingering scent. 

I can't wait to buy the Creme de Corps moisturiser, as I didn't want to invest a lot of money in such expensive products without really knowing if it's going to work, but after this nifty little body polish did such an amazing job, I feel it definitely worthwhile to invest in more of their products. 

Have you tried this product range and which one is your favourite?




3 comments:

  1. Hi Elrese!

    sounds like a wonderful product. I love anything with Jojoba in it! Kiehls is really hard to get over here, only in big cities.

    have a lovely day,
    Duni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Duni, it really is amazing :) ahh that's such a shame, where do you stay? Well I hope that they make their products easily reachable for you soon, we also had to wait until about a month ago but it was worth it :) Have a fabulous day xx

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much Janice ~ Done :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment and for reading my blog ~ I truly appreciate it! You can also email me if you have a specific question or comment {dressedinthecity@yahoo.co.za} <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...