Wednesday 31 October 2012

Flowers and Frills

Hi Beauties,

Dolled up in this pretty feminine dress, with just a touch of vintage glam, I could easily have gone to a garden tea party.  The top is very sheer, so I had to wear a camisole underneath, but this is another great way to style pear-shaped bodies, as the top accentuates my bust, cinched in at the waist with a very flattering skirt.

 
 
 
 
Dress:  Mr Price
Shoes:  Mr Price
Handbag:  Mr Price
 
I hope you enjoyed this outfit post!
 



14 comments:

  1. Cute outfit :)

    I nominated you for a Liebster award! Check out my blog for more information.

    http://thelifeofyouraveragetwenty-something.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) I've already been nominated but I appreciate it xx

      Delete
  2. That skirt is absolutely gorgeous.

    http://www.serendipity-xo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful! i love the top!

    bijou-minou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) x It is gorgeous and girly ;)

      Delete
  4. Your dress is so cute, love the frill detail! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you yes I felt like a lady for a change LoL ;) xox

      Delete
  5. Nice outfit, love the skirt :) you look stunning :)

    chloeleonardmakeupartist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty skirt and I love the nails!;-) @DivaDesle http://divadesle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment and for reading my blog ~ I truly appreciate it! You can also email me if you have a specific question or comment {dressedinthecity@yahoo.co.za} <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...