Wednesday 10 October 2012

Review: Sisley Products

Hi Pretties,

A proper and effective skincare routine is well worth investing in as it helps to create a flawless look.

I've heard so many wonderful things about the Sisley product range, and was really excited when Glossybox SA recently gave 5 Sisley samples to test and try out.





Sisley Cleansing Mile with White Lily (Dry/Sensitive Skin)
This really is a milky cleanser, which is very mild and quite a thick consistency, I've used this with cleansing sponges and it removes make-up very well, although I still had to use an eye make-up remover for those stubborn mascara/eyeliner products.

Sisley Floral Toning Lotion Alcohol Free (Dry/Sensitive Skin)
If you've ever wanted to smell flowers in a bottle then you should try this toner out, it's such a feminine smell, above all, an amazing toner and effectively removed any left-over traces of make-up.  My skin felt refreshed and toned.

Sisley Eye and Lip Contour Balm with Botanical Extracts
This is the first of two products that I absolutely loved from this range, and will definitely repurchase.  It's a clear gel balm for use around the eye and lip area, I used it only on my eye area.  As I'm 30, I have started noticing fine lines, and feel like I need a super moisturising eye balm, this one did not disappoint.  It made my skin feel really soft and smooth, and I feel with prolonged wear the benefits will be even greater.

Sisley Restorative Facial Cream with Shea Butter - Day and Night
I absolutely adored this one too!  It is actually the best moisturising cream I have ever used, initially there is a musky smell, but it doesn't last very long, however, the cream has such an expensive feel to it, it's rich and moisturising, and I felt an instant boost of radiance to my skin.  I am repurchasing before my sample is finished, and this will be a staple in my current skincare routine.

Sisley Facial Mask with Linen Blossom (Sensitive Skin)
Perhaps it's too early to really give an unbiased opinion on this mask as I've only used it once, but my skin felt really good afterwards.

My verdict on the Sisley range is a definite worthwhile investment, and although the products may be on the more pricier side (available in Edgars stores), I had no breakouts or sensitivity. which gives me a good indication that it should be suitable for most skin types.

If you enjoyed my post, why not subscribe and always stay fabulous?

2 comments:

  1. I love the name of the products!

    Always nice to find a product that works well and you love :-)

    KateR xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is cute hey, very French and chic :-)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment and for reading my blog ~ I truly appreciate it! You can also email me if you have a specific question or comment {dressedinthecity@yahoo.co.za} <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...