Friday 22 March 2013

{OOTN} Last Summer Days

Hi Fashionistas,

Hope you've had a fantastic week?

In my books sometimes a simple outfit is chic, and I adore the cream and black with gold detailing:


Wet-Look Leggings:  Cotton On
Cream High-Low Shirt:  Jay-Jays
Black Patent Pumps:  Rage
Gold Earrings:  Mr Price
Handbag:  Foschini
 
It's not often that I wear my hair up, well I do, mostly at home and sometimes for work, so my hubby said with great delight that he loves my hair like this {bless him}, we went out to dinner with family for birthday celebrations, and I adored this outfit, which is also perfect for when it gets colder because I could simply add a scarf with either a blazer/biker jacket or a lovely knitted jumper.  These shirts should be a staple in your closet anyway if you're like me and pear-shaped so slightly curvy over the bum/hip area.
 
So if you're looking for pieces to invest in for winter, I do suggest leggings and shirts like these, which will give you a few awesome pieces to work with in fall/winter.
 
Hope you like my outfit as much as I do, and let me know your thoughts about my hair being up like this?



14 comments:

  1. Adore your outfit! So chic!
    Must recreate something similar after Baby is here and I've lost some weight lol :)
    Have a good weekend my love!
    Ps... You look BEAUTIFUL with your hair up!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You just know how to put a big smile on my fce :-) I can't wait for baba to come now! But you are by far the chicest mommy2be! Thanks so much babe, I appreciate it :) x x

      Delete
  2. Your house/garden look amazing. I love your hair like that, and the whole outfit is gorgeous <3 xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Gemma :) awww bless you made me smile :) x x x

      Delete
  3. LOVE this entire look! Head to toe :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks stunning like this, and I absolutely love your black and white outfit doll!:) I also agree, sometimes the simplest outfits are the most gorgeous! Have a wonderful weekend! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coming from you, this is such a big compliment, I adore your style and you know it! Hope you have a fab one, and thanks for always stopping by, it means so much :-) x x x

      Delete
  5. Love this whole outfit. I want those leggings!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, you should be able to find them in a few stores now babe, they just shoozh up a normal outfit ;) x

      Delete
  6. This looks very chic! Lovely
    Much love, Bailey from Vanilla Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look lovely, great bag and I so need a nice plain white shirt like this

    Kylie x
    http://lazy2lovely.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kylie ~ you can never go wrong with a white/cream shirt :-) x x

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment and for reading my blog ~ I truly appreciate it! You can also email me if you have a specific question or comment {dressedinthecity@yahoo.co.za} <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...