Friday 8 March 2013

New In: Fall Fashion Haul {Mr Price & Sass Diva}



Hi my Lovelies,

I hope you've all had an amazing week, and that your weekend is filled with fabulousness and smiles!

The other day, I honestly can't remember how it happened *wink-wink* my browser ended up on the Mr Price online store, check them out here, and I stocked up on a few amazing pieces for fall, I love how they regularly collaborate with different designers that makes designer items accessible to the regular Joe's (or Janes if you please LoL). 

Am I the only one looking forward to autumn/fall? 
Amber Jones for Mr Price:  R119.00
 
I adore all the colours and the kind of grunge flower print on this peplum top, I also love the length of the top, the back actually covers a good portion of my bum, which is really flattering.  This is the perfect transition top between summer to fall and then winter.  
Amber Jones for Mr Price:  R69.99
 
"A woman is many things at once".
The bold flower print takes what could be just a plain high-low top from drab to fab.  This is honestly such a steal, and remember you can dress up t-shirts, pair them with cute pleather skirts and bold accessories and voila, you're good to go.
Mr Price:  R79.99
 
A gorgeous and soft flowy little number, perfect for my fellow curvy gals, shirts like these are a must for fall/winter, they can easily be layered for more warmth or sleeves rolled up if too hot.  They look great with blazers, biker jackets or for a more demure look an awesome knitted jumper.  And how on trend is the gold spike detailing, love it.
Mr Price:  R59.99
 
If there is one kind of scarf you invest in for the colder months, let it be a snood.  What is that you may ask pretties, it's basically a scarf with no end (or beginning for that matter).  I adore the gold detailing, nothing says glam more than black and gold, and they go with everything.  This little number is so soft I can't wait to snuggle up to it ;)
Mr Price:  R179.00
 
I'm in love with these little booties, I adore the mix of the different textures, and the heel is high enough to give me length but short enough so I'm able to walk in them, I love wearing ankle boots with skinny jeans, leggings/disco pants and dresses and skirts.  A preppy outfit can be transformed into more of an edgy look with heels like these.
Mr Price:  R29.99
 
This is one of my favourite pieces, crosses isn't just a fashion symbol to me, but has deeper religious meaning to me, when I saw these I thought they're just so beautiful.  It's two separate gold chains with one small and one bigger cross, they're quite long and can be worn with other chains, but I love long chains like these, and this one definitely gets top marks from me.
Mr Price (Sorry I don't have the price the tag got lost somewhere)
 
This looks quite heavy, but is made from a plastic type of material.  It's so beautiful though with the ombre black and silver, it's a definite statement necklace.
Sass Diva:  R85.00
 
How absolutely adorable is this little angel pendant?  It's a short gold necklace, the detailing on the angel is spectacular.  It's so girly and feminine ~ it just screams prettyness!
Mr Price:  Both pairs are R29.99 Each
 
I can't wait to wear both of these, they're so pretty and I love how you can easily wear either gold or silver with either of these.
Sass Diva (They don't have rand pricing on them but I think they were R40.00 each)
 
Such dainty little rings, I love stacking rings, and lately been into wearing several rings at ones on different fingers, and also wearing rings at the top part of my fingers {does that even make sense hehe}, so I buy small ones which fits perfectly.  Rings are just an easy way of updating or changing an outfit.
 
Have you bought anything recently?  I hope you like the goodies I picked up :-)



20 comments:

  1. Gorgeous goodies , love that shirt i'm in search of a flowy comfy shirt.

    xo Meg<3

    Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Meg, I'm actually going to wear it today LoL ;) xoxo

      Delete
  2. OMG great buys doll! Love the peplum top, and the grey blouse...in fact I love it all hehe:)
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww so nice to "see" you lovely! Haha well I always feel the same when I read your blog posts, hope you have a fab one babe :-) xoxo

      Delete
  3. I am also really looking forward to Autumn/Winter fashion :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I love your purchases! I can't get enough of the Mr Price website. Love it to the max. The gold sass diva necklace is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my gal pal, I know right, I keep telling myself don't do it but it's like my kryptonite LoL. x x

      Delete
  5. I love those shoes!! They are so cute. :)
    Just so ya know, I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award. All of the details can be found in the link at the bottom of this comment.
    Hope you had a lovely weekend!
    Danielle
    http://kalamityjanekosmetics.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-versatile-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are and so comfy! That's a total plus in my books :-) thanks so much my love I'll have a lookie :-) x x

      Delete
  6. Just discovered your blog -it's awesome!
    As much as I am hoping to hold onto Summer, I'm quite excited for the winter fashion!
    Woolworths have some amazing jackets - I bought one yesterday!
    But Mr. Price and Sass Diva are my faves!!
    Much love, Bailey from Vanilla Blonde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This right here made my day! Blush! Bailey is like the most amazing radio presenter + personality EVER! You made my day thanks so much Bailz ~ I'm popping into Sandton City so will have a look at the woolies ones thanks so much, but ditto :-) Love xoxo

      Delete
  7. Awesome goodies, wow! Love the grey shirt.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the scarf, defiantly should make a purchase :)

    http://vonpixii.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty oh but you must darl ;) xoxo

      Delete
  9. such lovely bits you lucky girl :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment and for reading my blog ~ I truly appreciate it! You can also email me if you have a specific question or comment {dressedinthecity@yahoo.co.za} <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...