Thursday 21 March 2013

Review: Gosh Boost Your Lashes Mascara

Hi my Beauties,

I may have mentioned previously on my little bloggy that I have the shortest and stumpiest lashes imaginable {ermm okay excuse the over-dramatics but they truthfully are just very meh}.  It's quite sad really ;) ... I used to love maybelline mascaras, but seeing as they're not cruelty free I was on the hunt for the perfect alternative, and was so happy to have found this gem in a lovely goodie bag I received from GOSH:
GOSH Boost Your Lashes Length & Definition Mascara in Black (Available from Edgars / Red Square Stores Nationwide)*
 
The perfect mascara to get long, defined and boosted eyelashes.  The brush separates and leaves the optimal amount of mascara on the lashes.  It will give perfect fullness and definition.  Perfume Free.
 
Okay, just have a look at the before and after pics and tell me this beauty isn't a gem amongst them all?
 
I did not have to use an eyelash curler at all, and I applied two coats of mascara on the after pic, which is perfect for daytime wear, however, this looks absolutely incredible if you give it at least two more coats, you'll end up with pretty flirtatious lashes.
 
What I adore about the product:
 
~  Price!  I don't know exactly how much it is but I believe it's under R100, but all GOSH goodies are so well priced, it's the perfect middle between high end and cheap, however, the quality of the product in experience have always exceeded the price value.
 
~  Usually with mascaras I have to use it for about a week, the formula is never quite right when I just open a new one, I honestly don't know what it is, but only after about a week of use do I get to experience what the mascara does (is this the same for anyone else?), however, with this one from day one the formula was perfect.
 
~  Brush applicator!  I much prefer these over plastic ones, I find that they cover and distribute product so much better, it's also perfect for coating of bottom lashes.
 
~  It's waterproof, I've had to cry a few times to test it out (what I wouldn't do for my lovely readers) Hehe ... but in the end it refused to budge, however, I find that it's easy to remove with my eye make-up remover so no unnecessary rubbing or tugging on the eye area.
 
~  The effect, any product that manages to give me the illusion of actually having lashes gets a star in my book.
 
If you have not checked out GOSH products yet, I urge you to visit one of the stores!  My GOSH wishlist is so long, I'll have to work quite a bit of overtime to afford everything LoL, but every single product I've tried I've just fallen in love with.  And best bit of all?  They're a cruelty free brand :-)



10 comments:

  1. WOW i really see the effect verry nice post i loved youre layout

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do the see a massive difference :-) thank so much, your comment means a lot :) x x

      Delete
  2. This mascara looks really good. I love that I won't need an eyelash curler to achieve this look. <3

    XO, Michi
    www.hautemenot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Precisely, who wants to fiddle with extra tools especially in the morning LoL ;) x x

      Delete
  3. Woah what a really good product! It makes you look like you have double the lashes, and just so voluminous! You have the most beautiful eyes too! xx
    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the reason I love make-up hehe, it transforms :-) thanks so much aww that's very sweet :-) x x

      Delete
  4. Your eyes look so amazing with this mascara, I might have to give it a whirl :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's worthwhile let me know if you do try it and what you think?! :) x

      Delete
  5. I love the dark eye liner with the mascara, it really brings out your eyes! I always have trouble with mascara smudging, I wonder if this one does?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment and for reading my blog ~ I truly appreciate it! You can also email me if you have a specific question or comment {dressedinthecity@yahoo.co.za} <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...