Monday 18 March 2013

Review: Essence Kiss Care Love Lipbalm

Hi my Beauties,

I am addicted to lipbalms, and tend to wear them more than say a lipgloss or lipstick during the day.  Labello used to be my go to lipbalm, and sometimes I'd even go for the Lip Ice bubblegum flavour, then one day whilst browsing the Essence counter I found these little gems (and as you can see the one on the right are almost finished hehe):


Essence Kiss Care Love Lipbalm in Fruitylicious, Fruit Crush and Purple Berries ~ Available at Clicks (I think they're R14.95) Each

It's a lovely scented caring lipbalm, with the slightest of sheen, I tried to take swatch photos, but honestly it gives more of a sheen than a colour.  It feels like a body butter for your lips, one coat is enough to keep them moisturised for a few hours and I adore all the flavours ... fruity based and sweet and basically just smells yummy.  They have quite a few different ones to choose from, and I think I must have tried them all already LoL, I think there's about 6 or 7.

They're the best lipbalms I've tried in forever, and actually last week I purchased the pink one plus a Labello, as I need lipbalms everywhere I go, and I have to say that I was quite disappointed in the Labello as they don't compare to the Essence ones at all. 

These lovely little lipbalms will give you smooth and soft lips, they're super affordable and best of all is that Essence is a cruelty free brand {hoorrayyy}!!

Have a smoochyful beautiful day :-)



12 comments:

  1. Yay for essence being cruelty free! I freakin' love essence! :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right it's just so awesome, I love them too ;-) xoxo

      Delete
  2. These look so cute, and they sound so good too! I wish we had this brand here in the UK though!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They smell yum, but lovely, you guys have so many awesome brands there like Nars and Soap and Glory (cough) I cannot possibly for sorry for you LoL ;) just kidding xoxo

      Delete
  3. Great post these look yummy. I used to live at Clicks! Now I live at Shoppers, the Canadian equivalent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha me too, and Dischem is really great too :) aawww Shoppers, what an appropriate name right :) xx

      Delete
  4. Cute, great review... I adore lipbalms. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment and for reading my blog ~ I truly appreciate it! You can also email me if you have a specific question or comment {dressedinthecity@yahoo.co.za} <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...