Saturday 30 March 2013

New In: Fashion and Cosmetics

Hi Beauties,

It's haul time again :-) Mr Price online store is like cryptonite to me hehe ~ but I do love a bargain especially stocking pieces for Fall/Autumn, although now I really want some boots, chunky thick knits and scarves:

{PS I just want to apologize, I washed all the clothes and took the tags off, and now I don't know which tag belonged to which item as they only have codes on them LoL ... such a rookie mistake}
Mr Price Cardi/Throw Over
I love the colours on this, it's a cobalt blue with black speckles, and cute little pockets, this will look great with leggings, shorts or dresses.
High Low Top from Jay Jays:
I mean honestly, how cool is this top!  I adore the skull print on it, the detailing on this is spectacular, there is suede embroidery and crystals, unfortunately I have to exchange, in the store it was on a small hanger but when I tried it on at home I realized it's an extra small.
 
Isn't it annoying when that happens?! ;)
Soft Flowy Knitted Top:
Perfectly cute for casual days whilst still looking chic and pretty.
Houndstooth Printed Top from Mr Price:
 
I love the print and colour on this, and I'm actually thinking of pairing a colour with this like purple or emerald green (like a scarF), which is going to look amazing.  Houndstooth is going to be very in for fall/winter, so stock up on this print lovelies.
Black Skinny Jeans from Mr Price:
 
If you're a bit curvy like me, and you'd like to do the high wasted disco pant and tucked in shirt trend, but doesn't have the confidence to pull it off, this is the perfect substitute.  I adore the gold sailor buttons, I find that little details like this just takes an average item and makes it more shooz!
Studded Cream Bag from Mr Price:
 
Such a fab slouchy over the shoulder bag, I love that it's big enough to hold all my "essentials" in ~ and by essentials I mean everything from a mini emergency kit to 7 different lippies okay ;) hehe ~ I also love the mix between gold and silver studs, and you can't see it properly but there's also little diamante studs.  I've worn this little beauty already and it's super comfortable.
Vest Tops from Mr Price:
 
I regularly buy vest or strappy tops, they are an essential in your wardrobe as they can be worn underneath anything, and I particularly like these colours as they're so appropriate for winter.
Stud Earrings from Mr Price:
 
I have quite the love affair with studs these days, particularly big ones, they look beautiful when your hair is worn up or down, and just gives an extra sparkle when wearing scarves.
Stack Rings from Mr Price:
 
I got these in a small, I'm loving the trend of wearing loads of rings, especially on the knuckle area, so the easiest way to get rings to fit that part of your finger is to buy them in a size smaller that you normally wear.
Dischem Goodies:
(I haven't tried these yet so can't give you any thoughts on what I think, so I'll just be listing them below)
 
<3  Catrice Prime and Fine Illuminating Base - R64.95
<3  Essence Stay all Day 16hr Long Lasting Make-Up in Soft Nude - R54.95
<3  Catrice Skin Finish Compact Powder in Natural Beige - R54.96
<3  Catrice Kohl Kajal in White - R36.95
<3  Essence Glossy Lipbalm in Strawberry Smoothie - R14.95
<3  Catrice Eye Colours in Plum Up The Jam and Blackwood Forest
<3  Essence Colour & Go in Do You Speak Love - R19.95
 
Hope you enjoyed all these lovely new goodies!  I'll definitely review the cosmetics once I've given them a proper time.


9 comments:

  1. Ah wow I LOVE that skull top, it's gorgeous! xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I took it back and they had no smalls left :( x x

      Delete
  2. great steal girl...nice pics...its been a while sorry and hope ur doin well :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hunni ~ it has been for me too! x x x

      Delete
  3. love love love <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some awesome purchases , love the grey flowy top from mr price.

    xo Meg<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooOoo nice finds! makes me wanna go shopping. lol, but i really really shouldn't xD

    love love love the buttons on your jeans!!

    xoxo Sarah
    www.xliciousgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always feel the same when I see hauls LoL ... thanks hey, it's those little details that just sells a piece for me x x

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment and for reading my blog ~ I truly appreciate it! You can also email me if you have a specific question or comment {dressedinthecity@yahoo.co.za} <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...