Tuesday 6 November 2012

Summer Brights

Hi Dolls,

Summer finally arrived today hoorraayy ~ perfect timing to wear my bright maxi dress.  I prefer to pair brights and patterns with nude/neutral accessories, and the shoes completed this outfit perfectly.

PS:  My baby girl Bambi asked very nicely if my readers will allow a pic of her too and then she suddenly got camera shy:

 
 
 
 
 
Dress and Shoes:  Mr Price
Jacket:  Legit
 
 
Hope you enjoyed this outfit, although the dress can be worn as is, the little jacket is perfect for work wear and just gave it a bit of an edge.
 
Love,
xx
 
 


14 comments:

  1. I absolutely love maxi dresses and skirts!! This outfit is positively gorgeous on you :-)

    KateR xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaa that is so sweet of you I had a good chuckle now ;) THANK YOU doll :) xxx

      Delete
  2. That's a cute maxi dress. Love the multi colors very bright :)

    http://jusanothergurl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a cute maxi dress. Love the multi colors it's very bright. It looks good on you :)

    http://jusanothergurl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought the same shoes... Found them to be a small make but I love them!
    You look gorgeous in your dress! :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh you have great taste doll ;) hehe. They fit the same for me and very comfy, I adore anything in a wedge, gives me much needed height without killing my feet :) thanks so much xxx

      Delete
  5. I love the dress... and your hair.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi nooi hou baie van jou lang rokkie hier by ons mr Price absoluut niks ek't so gesoek darem anne ene gekry by Ackermans jou goedjies lyk fab....Hou van jou styl..Tannie Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment and for reading my blog ~ I truly appreciate it! You can also email me if you have a specific question or comment {dressedinthecity@yahoo.co.za} <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...