Thursday 8 November 2012

Topshop South-Africa

Hi Fashionistas,

My heart skipped a beat on Saturday in Sandton City, and I was filled with childish excitement seeing Topshop banners ~ and it's on the exact same floor as Zara and will forever be known as the chic lane to me.

If you don't know anything about the Topshop brand, it is an honour to introduce you to the exciting world of British fashion!  And they're due to launch by the end of November, so time to save your hard earned cash pretties.  Here is a little sneak peak of all the amazingness you can look forward to, the range will include accessories and make-up:
 
 
How cute right?  I want this!!
 
 
 
 

I hope you are as excited as I am for the store opening, and what a birthday present this will be.

Love,
xx

12 comments:

  1. I'm sooo excited, I can't wait haha!:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah topshop is fabulous but waaaaaaaay over priced and depending on your style you might not find as many amazing pieces as you may think. I do love it though. They are everywhere in the uk ^_^
    Have fun shopping when it comes x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know I used to live in London ~ it was one of my favourite shops! Expensive yes but it's so amazing ... of course I liked Primark too and New Look which isn't that expensive. Apparently they're going to be doing a line specifically designed for the Southern Hemisphere hooraayy :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Oh you will love it. They can be overpriced I agree but some of there stuff is amazing and quite unique x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang you're lucky! I love Top Shop items! Expensive but worth it! Too bad I live in California. >< lolz!

    The Krystel Book

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been a long wait though, but totally worth it :) ~ hope they come to California soon :) xx

      Delete
  5. I love Topshop clothes, the style is great and they're all such good quality.

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pink feather skirt is so so cute! I tried to look for it in my Topshop but no such luck! It is definitely my favourite store at the moment, amazing winter fashion!

    www.flutteringlashes-lou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lou, hopefully I spot it over here, but I think they're going to stock te summer things first ... ahhh I'm just very excited I can't wait anymore, and also so looking forward to trying the topshop make-up. :) xx

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment and for reading my blog ~ I truly appreciate it! You can also email me if you have a specific question or comment {dressedinthecity@yahoo.co.za} <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...