Wednesday 20 March 2013

{OOTD}: Oz the Great and Powerful

Hi my Pretties,

I hope you've had an amazing week so far?  Tomorrow is Human Rights Day in South-Africa, not only do we have the day off but it is so important that as South-Africans we take this time to reflect on where our country is and where it is going, especially with all of the tragic events that have happened recently. 

Okay, so now that all of the serious things are out of the way LoL ~ on Saturday myself, my hubby, brother and sis-in-law watched Oz the Great and Powerful at the cinema, you know it's a fantastic movie when you're transported to a whole new imaginative world, and they certainly delivered.

Haha I had to include this one!!  It's one of the silly ones that works in my mind but somehow ends up looking creepy ~ here's to my fellow blogging gal pal weird poses at least we can laugh at ourselves right ;) hehe ...
Skinny Jeans:  Sissy Boy* (Birthday Gift)
Grey High-Low Shirt:  Mr Price
Green Faux-Leather Jacket:  Meltz
Scarf:  Mr Price
Shoes:  Legit
Bag:  Foschini
Stack Rings:  Sass Diva

Juicy Couture:  Juicy la Viva
Eyeliner:  GOSH Intense Eye Liner Pen 01 Black*
Blush:  GOSH Natural Blush in 43 Flower Power*

So it's definitely safe to say that the season is changing, and I can feel the crispness of fall/autumn in the air, it's also time to take out transition clothing i.e. clothing you can add/take off as the weather changes during the day/night.  And yes, you've seen this fabulous pair of skinny jeans before, but I just adore them, this look is kind of my go-to look for colder months, and why not, it looks trendy but is still classic.

On my face I wore my go-to foundation X-Ceptional Wear, with this amazing eyeliner although I still prefer my Essence one, and this beautiful rose pink blush, it's a matte powder one which works perfectly during the daytime, you can switch up the va-va-voom factor for fab nights out by adding a highlighter to the top of your cheeks.  Of course I finished the look with my all time favourite perfume, I'm in LOVE! 

I will be doing a post about this perfume soon, you need to know how utterly amazing it is, because everytime I walk past my "smell nice" tray, I can't help but reach out and have a little sniff hehe ;)

Hope you enjoyed this look beauties!


14 comments:

  1. I love your outfit! you're so beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless you lovely, that's so sweet of you appreciate it! x x

      Delete
  2. I love the outfit! And your hair is totally gorgeous. Glad you had fun at the movie, I can't wait to go and see it. :)
    Danielle
    http://kalamityjanekosmetics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much babe :-) hope you enjoy the movie! x

      Delete
  3. lovee the whole outfit am obbessed with the wizard of ozz am gonna go watch it this weekend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You :) hope you enjoy it, it's honestly so awesome! x

      Delete
  4. OooO I love love your shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great. I LOVE your hair, like really love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your jeans and scarf. Too sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww you have such a wonderful blog! Love the layout! I like how you said the seasons definitely changing and we're back to square one this week with the snow, waaah!!! New follower! :) keep in touch xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I appreciate your sweet compliment. Send snow my way, haven't seen some in years :-) x x

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment and for reading my blog ~ I truly appreciate it! You can also email me if you have a specific question or comment {dressedinthecity@yahoo.co.za} <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...