Tuesday 2 April 2013

New Cutesy Things for My Blogging Area

Hi Pretties,

Have you seen my blogging area post here?  Well I am always looking to change it up, and when I went into Mr Price Home the other day, I just couldn't resist these beautiful and pretty additions, so I'll be changing my blogging area a bit:
R39.99
This is actually a soap tray, I just adore it though it smells so feminine and lovely, so for now I'm going to leave it on my desk just because it looks so pretty, but I'm sure eventually I'm going to cave in and use the soap, and the tray is actually perfect to keep little trinkets in.
R15.99 Each
I bought 4 of these, as you can see I've already use these ones for my previous post actually, I LOVE candles!  I know, I'm such a cliche but I don't care ;) candles just gives an area such a charming ambiance, and they're perfect to use in photo's too.
Sorry, the tag fell off but if I remember correctly it was about R130.00
I know it's quite expensive, but these are so beautiful and feminine, and absolutely amazing quality so well worth the price tag.  I like faux-flowers around the house {nothing fake about them darlings LoL}, I just don't have green fingers, I think I either over-feed or under-feed any flowers or plants given to me, but being such a girl I love having flowers around the house, so these will have to do.  But I pinkie-promise, they look as close to the real thing as possible.
R39.99
I think these are called peonies?  The colour on this is so vibrant and gorgeous, and I think both bunches of flowers go together so beautiful, my desk has indeed now been transformed into a delightful area!
R270.00 - Local Tobacconist
Every few months I treat myself to a Yankee Candle and ignoring the cry of despair my wallet makes.  And this fragrance is so appropriate, I've been lighting this for two days now and it has the loveliest fragrance,  It reminds me of the red velvet cupcake yankee candle, but it's a bit stronger and a definite cinnamon spice smell too.

Hope you have a wonderful day!


20 comments:

  1. I love that soap tray and flower stack thing - gorgeous!! Wish they were available in the UK :) x

    teapartywithalice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's totally cute! But NO you girls have such amazing shops in the UK LoL ;) you can't have Mr Price too hehe x x x

      Delete
  2. Everything looks really really cute i wish i could have a bloggin/vlogging area in my house

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hunni my blogging area is the couch right in front of the telly too and it works like a charm :-) x x

      Delete
  3. I love everything, its all pretty and would be so calm to sit there :) X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a girly and relaxing area :) x

      Delete
  4. Candles are a must have , it really does create and change any ambiance.

    Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh we're such cliches LoL ;) which btw just reminded me to burn my lovely new yankee candle, it's cold and I'm blogging x x

      Delete
  5. I'm also a huge Yankee candle fan. That scent sounds ideal for the colder months :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything is so pretty <3
    I love Yankee candles but they are very pricey =(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are babe, but you don't need yankee candles! You have bath and body next to you! I'm still jealous ... I'd be hanging out in that store day and night ;) x x

      Delete
  7. I love your blog! It's so similar to my style. Thank you for sharing. Please let me know what you think of my blog if you have the time? Still new to blogging..
    thank you,
    Roxy
    www.intowanderlust.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome lovely ~ You have a new subbie :-) I love your blog it's simple and pretty, and contrary to popular believe I adore non-beauty fashion blogs too, keep up with your recipes, I might give them a whizz soon :-) x x

      Delete
  8. Gorgeous flowers, I wish I could keep real ones but they always die, fake flowers all the way :)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes YES YES! I don't have green fingers at all, thank goodness for these lovely fake ones otherwise our house would be in a rather dreary state ;) x x

      Delete
  9. I have been poking for Yankee Candles for ages in South Africa
    Guess the tobacconist was the last place I thought of looking :)

    http://ohjustonemore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha ~ glad I helped hoorrayy! I don't know which area you're based in but flowerspot in woodmead also sells them (Joburg). :-) x x

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment and for reading my blog ~ I truly appreciate it! You can also email me if you have a specific question or comment {dressedinthecity@yahoo.co.za} <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...