Monday 6 May 2013

Fragrance Delight: Jimmy Choo ~ Flash

Hi Beauties,

The name FLASH;
Caught in the act;
Bright Light.  Behind closed doors.
Pleasure Exposed ~ Gilded Reflections.
The moment illuminated.
Daring.  Revealing.
Jimmy Choo - Flash:
40ml R535.00
60ml R795.00 *
100ml R995.00
 
It's not often that I find perfume literally dressed in sparkle and glitter from head to toe and it's clear to see that Jimmy Choo is a much sought after shoe designer too, there is thought and detail in this.
 
It oozes glamour ~ the glittery box reminds me of a princess treasure and once opened a beautiful and decadent fragrance awaits.  How completely beautiful is this bottle reminiscent of a diamond, it's luxurious and almost too pretty to wear, but in the words of Coco Chanel:
 
"A woman who doesn't wear perfume has no future" I salute you and agree, and I am one of those women who drenches herself in fragrance ;) let's just say my motto has never been subtlety.
 
The smell is intoxicating, I adore the sweetness and sparkles of pink pepper, tangerine and strawberry with a FLASH of white flowers and tuberose which is dangerously sexy and addictive.
 
Have you tried any of the Jimmy Choo perfumes?


10 comments:

  1. It really does looks so glamorous , gorgeous pics hun.

    Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photo's are beautiful honey! This sounds like such a gorgeous perfume.. the bottle is amazing xx

    Gemma | ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I truly appreciate it :-) x x it's so pretty! <3

      Delete
  3. I want it just for the look but it sounds like it smells amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get that doll ;) but luckily the smell is as beautiful as the bottle x x

      Delete
  4. I have that perfume.... I love it ....Lala bought it for me for my bday last year xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment and for reading my blog ~ I truly appreciate it! You can also email me if you have a specific question or comment {dressedinthecity@yahoo.co.za} <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...