Saturday 11 May 2013

Love your Lips this Winter

Hey there Petals,

For us in the Southern Hemisphere we're having colder weather and I'm loving it, yes, I know I'm a tad weird but I'm sure my love for cold rainy weather is also the reason why I love the UK so much and adapted there so easily  ~ cold weather also means dry and chapped skin and lips, that is unless you have a lovely moisturising lip product:
Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E Lip Butter in Dark Chocolate and Peppermint (Price was around R20-R30 from Dischem):
 
Softens and soothes lips, adds a subtle gloss.
 
I've been a massive fan of the Palmer's range, I adore their body butters because it essentially has all the smells that I adore, coconut and cocoa butter which leaves a lovely fragrance on your skin, but more importantly works so well and is a trusted product on my bathroom shelf.
 
The smell is absolutely amazing!  It smells exactly like a peppermint crisp, ermm it doesn't taste it though LoL {I had to have a sneaky lick it wasn't unpleasant or anything}, it helps keep my lips soft and feminine, there is nothing uglier than seeing chapped lips.  I've been using this for going on 2 months now and there's still a bit left, so it lasts a really long time.
 
Normally I don't wear lipsticks, I prefer either a lipgloss or a lip butter/lipbalm, and this is really beautiful because it gives a shiny glossy look (no colour), which is right up my alley.
 
If you've never tried anything from Palmer's I do suggest you try this out :-)
 
Have a fab day!
 


6 comments:

  1. It does smell amazing doesn't it? I find it tingles my lips just a little bit too much for my liking, have you tried the black cherry chocolate version?! Now that's AMAZINGGGGG! xx

    Gemma | ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really smells amaze, it's like a cold feeling? But mine doesn't tingle, perhaps you're allergic to an ingredient :/ Nooooooo but yummm that sounds delish!! I have to see if I can get it, I love cherry and chocolate :-) x x x PS: Thanks for letting me know!

      Delete
  2. Oooh thanks for this post, have been wondering what I can get for my lips - always so dry and sensitive in winter time! Will get this for sure.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must have this now! *off I go to Dischem :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment and for reading my blog ~ I truly appreciate it! You can also email me if you have a specific question or comment {dressedinthecity@yahoo.co.za} <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...