Saturday 16 February 2013

Nine West & Kenneth Cole Eyewear Launch

Hi my Pretties,

I hope you have an amazing weekend!

So recently I got invited to the exclusive Nine West and Kenneth Cole Eyewear launch at the Grand Central Cafe in Melrose Arch.  It screams city chic, which is exactly what the launch was about, not to mention the divine food and drinks:

We got to select our very own pair of sunnies {Thank You}, so I chose the beautiful Nine West pair,
I have no idea what it is called, but the code inside is:  Nine West NWS21S.
They fit me like a glove, it doesn't feel like I'm wearing sunglasses at all.
I'm in LOVE ...


Everybody knows Nine West as one of the most sought after shoe brands right?  But "it's not just about shoes anymore"!  Their eyewear range is trendy with edgy seasonal looks, sexy, glamorous and you're sure to find a pair that reflects your personal style.

From February 2013, Kenneth Cole eyewear is available throughout South-Africa, and it's about time that an accessible American designer brand with his signature collection of silhouettes and fabrications with unexpected design details is available in South-Africa. 

Not only do both brands offer a wide variety of sunglasses from statement to investment pieces, but they also have a huge selection of optical frames, so yes, it's entirely possible to be on trend and modern whilst wearing prescription glasses.









I met some amazing people there, a fellow blogger, the beauty editor of Finesse magazine, all the pretty girls from SDM and Busby, and a lovely gal called Sone, we ended up having a lot of laughs and silly moments in the photobooth where we tried on two pairs of sunglasses, not a terrible way to spend a weekday morning hehe:


Personally, I believe in investing in at least one pair of uber-stylish but classic pair of sunglasses that compliments not only your face shape but also your skin tone.  It's all good and well having a few not so expensive ones, but having a fall-back investment piece like one of these beauties are a definite worthwhile investment. 

To find your nearest stockist and for any price enquiries, go to:


Thanks to everyone who organised the event, and thank you so much for my sunglasses!



20 comments:

  1. I really like how oversized these are but with the skinny sides - exactly what I look for! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yes I'm a total sucker for over sized sunnies, these ones are beautiful and chic, I adore the slight stud detailing without over powering them :-) xo

      Delete
  2. Great post content , but I cant see any images on my side , will come by later , maybe its an issue on my side , lucky lady tho sounds like an awesome event.

    xo Meg

    http://meghansilva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lovely, it seems to be fine on my side, hope you managed so see it ;) xoxo

      Delete
  3. These sunnies are hot hot hot!!! And you look hot in them! Looked like a lovely event. Those cupcakes looked yummy. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi doll ~ aww bless you thanks so much! Yes delish :-) x

      Delete
  4. Cool shades! Wow the food does look divine, do you take all your own photos?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it was indeed! Yes I do :-) apart from most of my outfit photos, taken by my lovely hubby ;) x

      Delete
  5. Cool shades, Devine food! Do you take all your own photos?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your sunglasses, you made the perfect choice!!:) Great pictures doll, and I hope you had a wonderful Valentines day too!:)
    Have a great weekend <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I think so too :-) have a fab week babe :-) xo

      Delete
  7. I love your sunnies and your floral top looks gorgeous! how about following each other? :)

    www.anightinnyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. how fun!!! i LOVE the cupcake favors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely :-) I'm also a sucker for cupcakes, who can resist ;) ?!

      Delete
  9. Good choice of sunnies! Fits you well ;)

    Looks like it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks like such a fun event!! Those sunnies look great on you xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. People buying sunglasses online for two things one is they want to protect their eyes from harmful things and second is they want to increase their personality look with this accessory. As we know that wearing branded designer UK glasses are become a basic need of people and it's good for their eyes health as well. The above information is good for those people who want to increase personality look with wearing sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment and for reading my blog ~ I truly appreciate it! You can also email me if you have a specific question or comment {dressedinthecity@yahoo.co.za} <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...