Wednesday 20 February 2013

{NOTD} Laugh Your Blues Away

Hi my Loves,

Few things have the ability to completely ruin what could be a totally fabulous outfit, and that is chipped and uncared for nails, and I adore painting my nails at least once a week.  So I guess it was no surprise that I almost jumped with happiness when I received a lovely goodie bag with some Nails Incl. London products in!

How totally cute is this vintage book full of jokes! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
From Left to Right:
 
Nails Inc. Luxury Base Coat to Condition - Caviar Basecoat (R125)*
How totally and utterly rich and exotic that this sound right?  It's luxurious and conditioning with added caviar extract for normal to dry nails.  It dries within a few minutes and leave your nails prepped to be coated in your favourite polish.
 
Nails Inc. 45 Second Speed Dry Conditioning Topcoat - Caviar Topcoat (R125)*
I have absolutely no patience waiting for nail polish to dry, especially because I love changing it up so often too (at least once a week), I truly need something that will dry almost instantly, before my hands get fidgety and I mess up my beautiful manicure.  This topcoat not only dries within seconds, but leaves the most beautiful glossy and vibrant finish.
 
Nails Inc. London Nail Polish in Baker Street (R110)*
{This is one of the Hero Shade colours and of their most popular shades}This nail colour is one of life's little surprises that I adore!  I would never have picked this colour in a shop as I don't tend to go for bright blues, but when I found it in the package I was truly mesmerised by it.  It looks like a liquid exotic blue stone, truly, it's magnificent!  I love it, and this colour is perfect for winter too, wear it instead of just the usual red/blacks that are so popular.
FUN FACT:  Beyonce wore this nail colour after the birth of Blue Ivy at her first public appearance!
If it's good enough for Beyonce it's certainly good enough for me ;)
 
Nails Incl. London Nail Polish in Porchester Square (R110)*
{This is one of the Hero Shade colours and of their most popular shades} Again, this colour can be worn all year round, and is the perfect companion with a gorgeous tan, or you can rock it out like me even if you're pale, mix it up with brighter colours, honestly, this polish is so versatile and perfect for women who doesn't like to wear colour on their nails.  I also want to try a gold glitter topcoat with this, I truly think it's going to be so fabulous and chic.
 
 
 
Nails Inc. London Vitamen E Oil Pen (R125)*
Moisturising and conditioning treatment for cuticles and nails, it has a twist pen with a brush applicator, smells really nice and helps to keep cuticles feminine and soft. 
 
What I really enjoyed about these nail polishes is that they're very opaque, one coat is enough if you're in a hurry, the brush applicator is really good quality (not any of this sticky or weird bristles anywhere), and the consistency of the polish is perfect.
 
I also have the Bling It On Leather and Skulls (250)* to try out, so keep a lookout for the tutorial, all I can say it's it'll be vamptastic ;)
 
If you haven't checked out the Nails Inc. range yet, please have a look at Edgars and Red Square stores, they will have something you like, from leather effect polishes, to concrete and crackle ones, nail jewellery, 3d glitters and an amazing range of colours for their autumn/winter trend collection at only R225.  A really fabulous website to go to, where you can actually try out all of the polishes on a virtual model is www.nailsinc.com, if you need any convincing that is hehe.
 
Nails Inc. have a huge following of celebrity fans such as Lady Gaga, Britney Spears and Adele.  You can easily create a salon quality mani and pedi at home, and I adore the fact that they regularly collaborate with designers such as Matthew Williamson, whom I'm a big fan of.
 
Nails Inc. London will be launched in South-Africa in March 2013.
 
Have you tried any of their polishes?  I'm also looking for blogs that does nail tutorials, I really want to refine my nail skills LoL, so if you blog about nails, or have any recommendations please pop them in the comment box.
 
Have a fantastic Thursday lovelies!



12 comments:

  1. gotta loveeeee that blue. lol i think im addicted to that color. every time i start browsing for things online, i keep getting drawn to that color! so lovely~

    xoxo Sarah
    www.xliciousgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it's absolutely more gorgeous in person :-) xoxo

      Delete
  2. Ohhh how gorgeous! That blue is just beautiful!! I am also not afraid to admit that I am super jealous of you right now. I am dying to try Nails Inc. Enjoy!!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only about a week and you can so hoorraayyy for that :-) xo

      Delete
  3. your nails look gorgeous! Loving very colour.

    xo Meg

    http://meghansilva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that blue color!!

    I noticed you have an interest in beauty products and I want to let you know that we have an online beauty store with new products being uploaded daily. We have been up for a month and just processed our 100th order and receive emails daily thanking us for the convenient online shopping. http://beautybymissash.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. woah woah amazing shades!!!! www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful! Lucky lady:-) Love the blue. So striking.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment and for reading my blog ~ I truly appreciate it! You can also email me if you have a specific question or comment {dressedinthecity@yahoo.co.za} <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...