Sunday 25 November 2012

Outfit of the Night: Dress from Topshop SA

Hi Pretties,

I made a trip to the launch of Topshop South-Africa last week Thursday, and found such a gorgeous birthday celebratory dress.  I will be posting about the other goodies I picked up and my view about the new Topshop very soon.

This dress reminded me of something Kim Kardashian would wear right?!  It is so pretty yet attention grabbing at the same time.  Very on-trend with mesh cut-out detailing in cream and black, with the girliest shimmery lace material ~ it is the dress that takes you from summer to winter and a definite investment.  It has slight padded shoulders, which perfectly balances out the flared skirt, as it was a bit chilly yesterday I wore tights and black patent leather pumps, and kept the colours black and cream which is very chic and classic, with a pop of colour through my faux-snake skin clutch bag.  It's so much fun dressing up for a night out on the town!
We went to Moyo Melrose Arch what an amazing restaurant, and later in the evening they came around to paint our faces, so much fun, here I'm with my mom and mom-in-law.
Dress:  Topshop in Sandton City R779.00
Hair:  Micro Ring Hair Extensions from ClipHair Ltd
And I wanted to give my brother the reward for the best Movember!  He is the best brother ever, well, he is my only one but still ;) he totally rocked it out!

I hope you enjoyed this post beauties.

Love,
xoxo


18 comments:

  1. I looooved your outfit and your cute face!!!
    and that white floral designs :)

    ❤I Diva❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babe! How gorgeous do you look! Wow! I love your dress... It was made for you. I can't wait for Topshop to open in CT... Hear its not cheap but if your dress is anything to go by, totally worth it! :) And your hair, WOW! Beautiful mermaid hair :)
    XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe your comment made my smile beauty!! Thanks so much xoxo

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous photos! The dress is amazing and so is your hair! That's a great photo of your brother too :)

    xx Ellie
    www.ellalogy.com 
    deborah lippmann giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it:-) You look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i LOVE your dress and the clutch you paired with it! you are so beautiful :) if you enjoy my blog too, would you like to follow each other? xo jess
    www.stylizedluxe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dress!! I miss Top Shop SO much!! I can't wait for it to open in CT!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much lovely :-) I'm sure they'll branch out to CT soon! x

      Delete
  8. Lovely to see the best collection of women dress. I like Alternative tank tops for women.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment and for reading my blog ~ I truly appreciate it! You can also email me if you have a specific question or comment {dressedinthecity@yahoo.co.za} <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...