Thursday 15 November 2012

M.A.C. Holiday Collection 2012

Hi Pretties,

One of the nicest things about the festive season is all the amazing collections that are released, and MAC never fails to disappoint.  I instantly fell in love with two beauties, and although I wanted to pick-up everything, I had to choose between them all, and I'm very happy with my choices:
 

M.A.C. 129SE   I   M.A.C. 266SE   I   M.A.C. 226SE   I   M.A.C. 190SE   I   M.A.C. 275SE

Isn't the minty colour too gorgeous, and how cute is the leopard print make-up pouch?  The bristles are super soft, and the collection contains a foundation brush, blush brush, angled brush, eyeshadow brush and eyebrow brush.  The make-up pouch has a gorgeous shiny surface, which means you'll be able to easily wipe off any make-up spillages, it has two small compartments inside, with a beautiful lace effect.
 

M.A.C. Fabulousness 5 Smoky Eyes:
Taupeless
Satin Taupe
Love Spice
Spellcaster
Black Slip
 Such a dainty and girly quilted compact with a pretty bow as the clasp, with 5 colours you'll be able to create a soft and romantic look, or a more vampy smokey look.  The colours are absolutely beautiful, they're all very pigmented as with most MAC eyeshadows, with just a subtle sheen to them.  The compact has a mirror and an eyeshadow brush.  This little beauty is a worthwhile investment, as you'll be able to create various looks.
 
I adored this collection, did you pick up anything?
 
All photos taken by Purple Butterfly Designs
 
 
 

31 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS COLLECTION ITS SO DREAMMYYY LUV IT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is dreammmyyy ~ I learned a new word from you thanks beauty :) xx

      Delete
  2. How much was the brush set? It's pretty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately I don't have the pricing, but I think it was between R300 - R500 which honestly isn't a bad price, as their brushes tend to cost around R200 per brush. :)

      Delete
  3. Pretty! I have my eye on a brush set but would love it all! :) I love MAC's holiday collections!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel exactly the same haha I wanted everything, like a kid in a candy store, but alas we can't always have everything we want ;)xo

      Delete
  4. I love the packaging on the palette as well as the color selection inside! Found you through bbloggers blog hop, you have a great blog!

    Ellie @ Ellalogy 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ellie ~ Glad to see I'm not the only sucker for packaging LoL ~ ahh that's amazing thanks so much :) xo

      Delete
  5. Those brushes are amazing!
    Thanks for the comment on my blog - I am now a follower :)

    xoxo
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brett, they really are so soft and the colour is just beatiful ... I appreciate your comment and visit to my blog so much lovely!

      :) xoxo

      Delete
  6. Looks great.And lovely Header
    Come and visit my Blog:)

    http://fashioncupcake-sinchen.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! The packaging alone is cute enough!
    -Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha totally is, probably wouldn't have mattered what was inside right? LoL ;) thanks for the visit Jamie xo :)

      Delete
  8. Ah that brush set is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!! The packaging is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing! Come by and visit sometime!


    mintclothingcompany.blogspot.com

    Xx,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a good gift...especially the brushes. It's always nice to have them new! Thanks for sharing.

    Have a wonderuful weekend!

    Erin

    thefashionfairyblog@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who wouldn't want MAC as a gift right? You're welcome :-) hope you have a fabulous one too :) xo

      Delete
  11. OMG!
    This makes me want every MAC product!!!

    xoxo
    www.TouchedeMode.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know their stuff is amazing doll ~ just a little sad that they're not animal friendly anymore and starting with animal testing again :'( I seriously hope they reconsider! :) xoxo

      Delete
  12. Gorgeous! Would love to pick something from this collection if I get a chance! Brushes are so tempting xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are ~ We all deserve a little treat now and again (of course more now LoL) hehe :) xoxo

      Delete
  13. Over the weekend I went to Foschini which has the Mac department inside! I was blown away with new collection! Really adorable*
    Those colour brushes is a must have...

    http://channichic.blogspot.com
    Or Follow on Facebook: Channi Chic Blog
    Or Twitter: @ChantalBlows

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chantal, I had no idea Foschini also stocks MAC wow. The collections are amazing, it's a staple in your make-up collection ~ well that's my excuse anyway hehe ;) xo

      Delete
  14. i am so obsessed with how stinkin cute the bow packaging is!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, I mean there's nothing wrong being persuaded to buy something purely because the packaging is so cutesy!!! But the eyeshadows are gorgeous too, I've worn it twice now and it's really romantic and pretty looking :) x

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment and for reading my blog ~ I truly appreciate it! You can also email me if you have a specific question or comment {dressedinthecity@yahoo.co.za} <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...