Thursday 23 April 2015

Pamper Favourites: Dirty Works {Face Scrub and Moisture Mask}

Hi Dolls,

I hope you're well?!

So last year I discovered this brand by total accident, and I've repurchased it several times, sometimes I wonder why it takes me so long to blog about old but firm faves?!  In fact, even my husband is a massive fan of the face scrub, I have to keep an eye on him ;)

Dirty Works Pore-Fect Face Scrub / Rose & Glow Moisture Mask available 
exclusively at Clicks

You may have noticed a trend on my blog, that I'm all about affordable beauty! Not saying expensive doesn't work, but budget buys can be just as effective, like these 2 products.  And I'm totally down with their packaging! So cute and girly!

Let me start with the scrub first, it contains very fine exfoliating beads with a slight menthol fragrance. You only need a little bit of this as it's quite powerful, just massage into damp skin where it creates a bit of foam, and it will revitalize and smoothen out your skin.  It's bursting with fruit extracts and your skin will tingle slightly. My skin which is sensitive handles this very well.  

The moisture mask contains rose and vitamin E, it's packed with ingredients to boost skin moisture and radiance.  It's also a must have in your anti-ageing regime as it contains Hyaluronic Acid which exists naturally in the skin to retain water, but as we grow older levels in the skin fall which then creates wrinkles.  You only need to leave this on for about 5 minutes, your skin will have a slight burning sensation but only for a couple of seconds.

Using these two products together will give you smooth, moisturized and glowy skin - highly recommend them!

2 comments:

  1. I have heard so many great things about this brand! Thanks for sharing your thoughts

    CANDICE | BEAUTY CANDY LOVES

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment and for reading my blog ~ I truly appreciate it! You can also email me if you have a specific question or comment {dressedinthecity@yahoo.co.za} <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...