Tuesday 28 April 2015

The Body Shop Drops of Youth Eye Concentrate {Review}

Hi Dolls,

I hope you're having a fabulous week so far!

Recently I did a review on The Body Shop Bouncy Mask, and this product is part of the Drops of Youth line.


I've been using this eye cream for about 5 weeks, and I love using this in the morning.  What you do is squeeze the tube at the top (you'll see the curve on the last photo), just one squeeze pumps out enough product to use on both eyes.  The applicator is a roller ball, and it's very soothing on tired and puffy eyes.

I distribute the product between my eyes, and then use the roller ball to soothe my eyes for a bit, and then I'll lightly dab the remaining cream into my eyes.

The product itself is quite thin, so if you're looking for a thick eye cream this is not it.  I can't say I've noticed a big difference yet in terms of turning back the clock as I have with the bouncy mask, but this surely does an amazing job in moisturizing the eye area.  It's particularly good for mornings as it's light enough to wear under makeup.  If your skin around the eye area is very dry, I would recommend that you use this product in conjunction with a moisturizing eye cream, as I found that it doesn't give me enough nourishment when my eyes feel very dry, as I find it at the moment with the season change.

Like I said, I enjoy this product for it's soothing and calming effect on the eye area in the morning, so if you suffer from puffiness or very dark circles you may want to give this a try.  

All in all this is a lovely eye cream and I love the ethics and principles of what this brand stands for.

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment and for reading my blog ~ I truly appreciate it! You can also email me if you have a specific question or comment {dressedinthecity@yahoo.co.za} <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...