Tuesday 14 April 2015

Different Top Knot Buns using FrontRow Extensions

Hi Dolls,

Hope you're having an amazing day?

I recently collaborated with FrontRow on creating fabulous hairstyles with their luxury clip-in-extensions. You can read all about the extensions and brand on the post I've linked.  Obviously one of the things I enjoy doing is playing around with different styles, and one of my go-to hairstyles is a top knot.  I've done this so many years, way before it became popular on YouTube, I remember it being one of my go-to styles when I lived in the UK, and that was in 2002.

This isn't a tutorial and apologies for the shoddy photo quality on some of them, but I am most certainly going to post these tutorials on FrontRow soon, so keep a look out for it if you want to see how I created these:


These extensions blend in perfectly with my A-Line bob, you cannot even see the clips, and they're so strong so you don't have to worry about them sliding out or anything.  I just used a sock-bun for these buns and voila.  I love wearing dangly earrings or pretty studs with these type of hairstyles, they're so easy but chic and beautiful, and you can add so many different accessories to make it look different everyday - hairbands, clips etc.

Hope you liked it!

Sending tons of blessings your way xo



** Sponsored Product**

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment and for reading my blog ~ I truly appreciate it! You can also email me if you have a specific question or comment {dressedinthecity@yahoo.co.za} <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...