Sunday 21 April 2013

{Review} Coverderm Maxydrat Visage

Hi Beauties,

With winter fast approaching, I'm noticing that my skin needs a lot more TLC and dehydration, the tricky part is having oily skin that gets dry in winter, as some moisturisers could make my skin more oily.

That is until I received this lovely product to test out:

Coverderm Maxydrat Visage R370.00*:
 
Very rarely does one find a product that works as amazing as it looks, so let me comment on the packaging, because I buy with my eyes first ;)
 
Sleek and stylish with an ombre mint green effect (see who said beauty and fashion cannot have a great love affair), I also adore the dispense pump, which looks so modern and is different from anything I've tried before.
 
The Coverderm Maxydrat Visage is a day and night cream, which instantly increases moisture levels.  My face feels fresh and relaxed immediately after applying, the consistency of the moisturiser is a watery cream, which is quite odd because I tend to associate a buttery cream with instant moisture, however, this works amazing and my skin feels softer and smoother.  What I really love about it is the fact that it is specifically designed for oily skin, so although it gives my skin that boost of hydration, it doesn't add any oil whatsoever.
 
This cream is suited for normal, oily, dry and sensitive skin, and available from Dischem stores nationwide, or you can visit their website here for more information.  Best of all is that they are cruelty free and against animal testing hoorrayy :)
 
Have you tried anything from Coverderm?
 
PS ~ Are you loving the grand appearance of my cutesy onesy from woolies ;)



2 comments:

  1. This is totally a product I have to try as I to suffer from oily skin that majorly dries out in winter , thanks for sharing.

    Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome petal :-) x x my skin is the exact same!

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment and for reading my blog ~ I truly appreciate it! You can also email me if you have a specific question or comment {dressedinthecity@yahoo.co.za} <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...