Monday 3 November 2014

Perfume Favorite: Aquolina Pink Sugar

Hi Girls,

Happy Monday!  I hope you have an amazing week ahead!

You'll most likely find me in one of the sugary aisles, whether it be candy or baked goods, I'm game for anything that is guaranteed to add weight to the hips ;) lol.

And when it comes to my perfume choices, it's no exception, the sweeter the better.

Aquolina Pink Sugar available from Escents

A long time ago, I'd say about 4 years ago, Dischem had this aisle with dust of abandonment on it, with all kinds of perfume that never got any love.  This beauty immediately got my attention because the packaging looks like swirls of candy right?  When I got a sniff of it I just knew that I'm going to love it.  When I used it all up and went back to stock up, they told me that they had discontinued it *slap on the wrist Dischem*.  I know that it's available at Sephora in the USA, but that wasn't of any help to me.  Gladly I found this amazing online store in South Africa, they're very well priced and they delivered it to me next day! Bonus! Their customer service is top notch, they reply speedily thank you Paul, so have a look at their online store for great deals.

These are the official notes of the perfume as per Sephora's website:

Stylish and lively, with a distinctive personality, Pink Sugar takes you on a journey through the pleasures and flavors of childhood with a playful blend of vanilla and caramel.

Notes:

Bergamot, Sicilian Orange, Raspberry, Fig Leaves, Lily of the Valley, Licorice, Strawberry, Red Fruit, Cotton Candy, Vanilla, Caramel, Musk, Wood, Powder.

Style:

Playful. Mischievous. Romantic.

Aquolina Pink Sugar literally smells like candy floss, fudge, freshly baked vanilla cupcakes or those hard raspberry/vanilla sweets.  It's heavenly and I adore this scent!  It's very strong, but addictive, I catch myself opening the lid several times just to get a whiff of it.  You may enjoy this scent if you like perfumes such as Viva la Juicy (Juicy Couture).  This can be sickly sweet - which I love, but if you're not a fan of that then this isn't for you.

I wish I could get my hands on all the products in this range, I know they have some bath goodies and a hair perfume which I'd absolutely love!

I have about 5 - 7 perfumes that is my all time favorite and has a special place on my beauty cabinet, and this is definitely one of my favorite favorite ones, which I use sparingly out of fear that I won't be able to get my hands on them again.

Love,

4 comments:

  1. The packaging is adorable!!! Sounds a bit too sweet for my taste but I happy to have discovered escents thanks to you :)

    XoXo One Stiletto At a Time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely sweet as sugar :) I know right, the swirls of pink always makes me hungry haha xx

      Delete
  2. Those look amazing!!

    Please let me know if you would be interested in following eachother on GFC and Bloglovin.Would love to stay in contact.

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment and for reading my blog ~ I truly appreciate it! You can also email me if you have a specific question or comment {dressedinthecity@yahoo.co.za} <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...