Saturday 6 July 2013

NOTD: Let's Get Lost

Hi Pretty Friends,

I hope you've had a fab week?

Today is an awesome day, it's overcast but very cold and I'm loving it ~ yes, apparently I'm weird like that ;)

The other day I received these two Essence nail polishes, you know that I'm a bag fan of Essence in general, and I'm obsessed with these colours.
Essence Colour & Go - Purple 132 Break Through {R19.95}   /   Turquoise 128 Let's Get Lost {R19.95} - Available from selected Clicks and Dischem stores nationwide
 
Both of these colours are so pretty, truthfully my camera doesn't do the purple justice, it's more vibrant in real life and just looks amazing.  Essence has 44 trendy shades and these two colours are new ones that just came out., I decided on doing just a simple accent nail with polka dots and of course my mandatory glitter, I don't think I ever have nails where I don't use sparkles on at least one nail.
 
What I love about the Colour & Go is that it is very glossy with a gel-shine finish, it's also fast drying which is a must for me as I love switching up nail colours often, especially if I have something special on I like to accessorise with my nail polish too, does anyone else do that?  The application is really fast, for such an affordable polish the bristles is really good quality and gives an even finish.
 
The packaging is really cute and I love the colour coded caps which is true to the nail polish colour.  I love their nail polishes especially for trendy colours, the pigmentation is medium so for a full coverage I'll suggest two coats and you'll end up with a lovely glossy mani.
 
Keep warm on this chilly Saturday, I'm super excited because hubby and I have been invited to a wine farm in Franschoek this coming weekend to attend the Bastille Festival, I cannot wait to experience fine French cuisine and wine tasting {PS - I've been trying to get wine fit as I'm not a big drinker but so far it's Alcohol 1 Me 0 LoL}, so in true French tradition I'll leave you with ...
 
Au Revoir!
 

3 comments:

  1. Those are two VERY pretty colors! I love the two shades and how they look on your nails. They even look great together. Nice packaging too!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU ARE INVITED TO FOLLOW MY CHRISTIAN BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. woooooooooooow absolutley gorg colors

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment and for reading my blog ~ I truly appreciate it! You can also email me if you have a specific question or comment {dressedinthecity@yahoo.co.za} <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...