Tuesday 16 July 2013

First Impressions & Spotlight **EarthSap/Pure Beginnings Products**

Hello Lovelies,

I'm more and more starting to gravitate towards products that are natural and contains the least amount of chemicals and preservatives, I guess cruelty free was the first step to buying more eco-friendly and natural products.  There used to be a stigma on natural products, for me anyway, maybe because I didn't know as much as I do now, but I never believed that these products worked as good as the other ones, but what I've realised is that my skin reacts 100% better to products that are not toxic, and I do urge you to include more natural products in your regime and you will see the difference.


EarthSap Body Wash in Money & Almond Milk - R47.00 for 400ml - Available from selected Pick 'n Pays and Healthshops nationwide*

Essential lemon oil, almond milk and honey combined with coconut to create a wonderful cleansing body wash.

The smell of this body wash is so delicious and yummy, it creates a foamy later that leaves skin feeling clean and cared for.

Pure Beginnings Body Lotion - Available from selected Healthshops nationwide or online at Pure Beginnings *
Created from the finest natural ingredients, no petrochemicals, synthetic fragrances, parabens or animal products - vegan and cruelty free.

A caring citrusy creamy lotion, the consistency is between a body butter and normal body lotion.

EarthSap Shampoo & Conditioner Lavender & Sugar Beet - R36.95 Each - Available from selected Pick 'n Pays and Healthshops nationwide*

Based on pure simple ingredients including coconut, palm, lavender, sugar beet and other natural oils, which helps to strengthen, repair damage and leave the hair supple and healthy.

This is the firs time I've used an all natural shampoo and conditioner, and it's exceeded all my expectations!  My hair feels conditioned and cared for after only one wash, and it smells really good.  My hair feels super clean!  It dos an amazing job at removing any product build-up which is a huge bonus in my eyes.

I highly recommend both these brands if you're looking for vegan and cruelty free products, I'm really excited to have found hair care products that are 100 % natural, which I will definitely include with my Lee Stafford.

Have you tried any of these products?

4 comments:

  1. These products sound lovely! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This products is amazing! Will definitely have to try them out some time xx

    http://channichic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried any of these before, but they all sound great from your review. I'm always on the look out for new products to try. Bring on pay day! Ha x
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely need to try this! :)

    http://cluniburton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment and for reading my blog ~ I truly appreciate it! You can also email me if you have a specific question or comment {dressedinthecity@yahoo.co.za} <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...