Monday 15 July 2013

Brand Spotlight: Greenland * Natural and Organic Body Care *

Hi my Beauties,

One of the things I absolutely love about blogging is discovering new brands, truthfully, a lot of brands I would never have known about were it not for blogging.

So today I wanted to bring the spotlight on this awesome new brand!


Greenland Body Butter in Pomegranate available from selected Edgars stores nationwide
{For more information visit them on www.greenland.nl} *

Greenland body butter is the answer to a rough and dry skin.  Natural products for body with cocoa butter to protect and shea butter to soften skin.  Our butter formula instantly transforms that unpleasant dry and weather-beaten feel, restoring the skin's natural suppleness and radiance with a single gesture.

About Greenland:

Established in 1990 in Netherlands, dedicated to developing bath and body care products based on natural and organic ingredients.  With fruit extracts, essential oils and milk, Greenland products protect and cares for your skin, while also being a delight to your senses.

When I looked through their brochure, I literally wanted almost every single item on a page, they do everything body care:  body wash, body scrub, lotions, foot care, body and bath oils and lip balms.  The fragrances sounds so divine, from Coconut to Strawberry, Papaya, Mango, Lime & Vanilla, Mint & Lavender and Grapefuit & Ginger to name just a few.

This body butter is absolutely luxurious!  It's such a treat to use after a bath or shower, it smells incredible and absorbs into skin really quickly leaving it feeling super soft, with the loveliest lingering scent.  Greenland body butter is better than The Body Shop butters, and big plus is that they are 100 % cruelty free, whereas you know that The Body Shop is still owned by L'Oreal, so you are in fact supporting animal testing by supporting The Body Shop, whereas a brand like Greenland is 100 % cruelty free!

My husband loves this body butter, in fact I've had to take it from him otherwise he would've used the whole thing, so we'll be making a trip to Edgars very soon as I want to pick up more of their products, this brand will be a permanent in my beauty cabinet. 

Will you be picking up any products from Greenland, or have you tried any of their stuff and can give me any recommendations?

3 comments:

  1. I wish we have this here in the Philippines so I can try it. I love your blog by the way. :) I think we have the same photo editor :)


    www.momgonevain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds amazing! i love body butters but find it takes forever to sink in...must give this a go! :)

    http://alittlebitof-love.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently bought the Satsuma body butter from The Body Shop. I love fruit smells :) I will have to try this when I get to Edgars!

    Amina || Blog ||Oh Just One More||

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment and for reading my blog ~ I truly appreciate it! You can also email me if you have a specific question or comment {dressedinthecity@yahoo.co.za} <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...