Saturday 13 July 2013

{Review} Physicians Formula Organic Wear 2-in-1 Bronzer & Blush


Hi Lovelies,

I hope you've had a good week so far?

As we "speak" LoL I am probably sipping on some fine wine with a tummy stuffed with goodness in Franschoek, luckily I always schedule posts so my blog doesn't die away with all the masses of other bloggies ;)

One of the other products I received with the Organic Mascara is this 2-in-1 Bronzer & Blush.
Physicians Formula Organic Wear 2-in-1 Bronzer & Blush in Bronze/Rose 1060 - R180.00 available at Dischem *
 
I'm absolutely obsessed with the Organic Wear range from Physicians Formula, they have such an amazing concept and design, actually, this bronzer/blush combo is just so beautiful I want to leave it on my dressing table for decoration too.
 
Bronzer and blush is two of my favourite cosmetic items, I do have a slight obsession with contouring, honestly, if you manage to get it right, you can sculpt yourself some serious Kim Kardashian cheeks.  So imagine my delight when I received this pretty little thing.
 
When I tried it, it gave me a very subtle look.  It's perfect for everyday/weekend wear as both of these aren't very pigmented, so if you like a natural look this will work like a charm.
 
The bronzer is a gorgeous shade that gives a sun-kissed look, have you ever tried those bronzers that made you look muddy?  Yes well if you did like me you'll quite happily reach for this one as it's just a gorgeous bronze shade.  The blush is the perfect rose colour, with the slightest of shimmers in that will give you some dimension , it's a very light blush that gives you that English rose look.  Prettyness in a tub!
 
This is really handy to take with in your handbag for touch ups, as it comes with a nice size mirror and an eco-friendly brush that is super soft and works really well.  Normally I don't use these brushes that come with bronzers etc. as I always find them fussy to work with, in fact, I think this is the first brush that I'm using in a very long time that came with a product like this.
 
This product is eco-certified and 100 % free of harsh chemicals, parabens, synthetic preservatives and cruelty free.


3 comments:

  1. I love the packaging!! It really is just so pretty. I've been meaning to give PF blushers and bronzers a try, they get rave reviews.
    Lovely post dear! Have a great weekend!!
    xx
    Danielle
    http://kalamityjanekosmetics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow it looks amazing!!! What gorgeous packaging, and the shades are stunning too xx

    Gemma ♥ | MissMakeupMagpie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like it may be able to replace my nars orgasm and laguna duo if i build it up! great find!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment and for reading my blog ~ I truly appreciate it! You can also email me if you have a specific question or comment {dressedinthecity@yahoo.co.za} <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...