Sunday 7 July 2013

Fragrance Pick: Nicki Minaj ** Pink Friday **

Hi Beauties,

I have a thing for fragrances, my only requirement is that they're sweet and preferably adorably packaged, anything pink and girly gets the thumbs up from me.

The other day whilst browsing around in Foschini, I saw this pretty little bottle, and upon the first whiff I just had to get my manicured hands on them!
Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Eau de Parfum Spray - R495.00 per 50ml
 

Let's talk about this fabulous bottle first!  I'm obsessed with it, how totally utterly statuesque is this, it's bold, beautiful and shiny just like Nicki Minaj.  And upon closer inspection, you will see that the perfume cap eerily resembles NickiM, I'm wondering if they made a teeny cast of her face?  And how beautiful is her make-up on the packaging?  I so want to replicate that, it's gorgeous.
 
Anyway, the smell is absolutely divine!  If you love Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy you'll adore this one too, the fragrances are eerily similar, but Pink Friday is not that strong smelling and whereas the Viva la Juicy smells more like a bakery sweetness, Pink Friday smells more flowery sweet.  Some of my favourite notes in the fragrance is lotus flower, jasmine petals, creamy vanilla and caramelized pear.
 
The fragrance is really feminine, fearless and fun!  And will be perfect for a night out or trying to catch the eye of that special someone.



3 comments:

  1. I just got this perfume, it's soooo lovely! I had no idea I was going to like it as much, especially for a celebrity fragrance xx

    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh again, i have to try this out! i can honestly say i only use two perfumes, L.A.M.B and Light blue by Dolce and Gabana... this may be my 3rd!

    xo's

    -teeney

    christeeney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment and for reading my blog ~ I truly appreciate it! You can also email me if you have a specific question or comment {dressedinthecity@yahoo.co.za} <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...