Sunday 23 June 2013

OOTD ft. Blackcherry Handbags & Cliphair Limited

Hi Friends,

Sending big cheery waves!!  I've not forgotten about my little bloggy, instead I've just been on a mini holiday with loads of celebrations and generally just living life ;) if you don't follow me on twitter or facebook shame on you LoL ;) just kidding!  I do updates on social networking if I take a short break like this so at least you know I'm still around.

Anyway, I have a whole list of bloggys due that I'm sure you're going to enjoy loads.

Yesterday was my hubby's birthday, it's always a big occasion at our house and it certainly was filled with loads of fun and pressies for this special man in my life.  He just gets more handsome with age, I'm lucky that I got the South-African version of George Clooney ;) though I can't help but wonder if having such a young wife doesn't help too? LoL ... We had a lovely sunny braai at our in-laws and this is the outfit that I picked:
 
 
 
 
 
And here he is!  Oh, he is going to do a feature soon about men's cologne and is currently reviewing a whole box of new ones, so if you're looking for a new cologne from a man's perspective for the special man in your life, do check back soon.
 
 Faux Leather Studded Jacket:  Mr Price
Skull Scarf:  Cotton On
White Tank:  Legit
Black Skinny Jeans:  Mr Price
Blue Studded Pumps:  Fashion Express
Blackcherry Handbag available at Zando or Sassy Chic *
Paris Hilton Watch available at Stuttafords * {Gift}
Double Wefted Clip in Hair Extensions:  Cliphair Limited *
 
This outfit is classic with a few trendy pieces, and the perfect way to incorporate trends that are very in right now without going overboard.  How awesome is this jacket?  Such a steal from Mr Price, although it was one of their most expensive pieces at around R399.00 (still super affordable compared to other stores), it's really high quality with fab zip and shoulder details.
 
You may have noticed one item that I wear often, and it's these studded pointy shoes from fashion express.  They're the perfect partner for skinny jeans, in fact, they go together like strawberry's and cream, and to top it off?  It gives the perfect illusion of skinny legs, so curvy girls, stock up on glammy shoes like these.  And of course no outfit is rounded off without a wearable but fashion forward bag like this one from Blackcherry Handbags, it's spacioius on the inside so you carry around a whole load of things you do (and don't) need ~ if you're anything like me my handbag consists of a mini wardrobe/emergency room and kitchen yes, it's rather disorganized but I just can't deal with a small bag most of the time, I'm hoping mine isn't the only chaotic around around ;) ?  Do check out their ranges online, they have so many different styles you're bound to find one you like.
 
And how amazing does my hair look ... review up soon on my clip in hair extensions :-)
 
Have a wonderful Sunday beauties! 




5 comments:

  1. Sweet man :)
    You guys look so cute!!

    Love the look :)
    Your hair does look good - i should try those clip ins too!

    xx
    Brett

    www.brettrobson.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brett :) you must, they're my favourite brand for hair extensions and I've tried a few x x

      Delete
  2. Oh hun you look great! And you and your husband are such a gorgeous couple!

    And hello pretty hair! I need to email you, I have a horror story about my hair :( BUT, remember that AMAZING gift you sent me? Well its come in handy BIG TIME! ;)
    Have a good week lovely!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much beauty :) appreciate it xxx

      Oh you must so sorry to hear :( hope you have a fab week doll x x x

      Delete
  3. You guys are a gorgeous couple , love the look honey you so pretty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment and for reading my blog ~ I truly appreciate it! You can also email me if you have a specific question or comment {dressedinthecity@yahoo.co.za} <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...