Tuesday 24 March 2015

Face of the Day: Easy and Quick Glam Eyes

Hi Pretties,

I hope you're well?

This is such an impromptu face of the day, but I hope you like.

Accessorize Eyeshadow in 13-Thalia available from Clicks

You know you get two types of people in shops:  those that are on a mission and scurry past the sales section, and those like me that can spend hours browsing every single aisle including the "dreaded" marked off section.  Granted, sometimes the worst products are left here, but once in a while you'll find a gem.  

I used both of these eye shadows and I love the look!  If you're looking for a quick and easy way to get glammed up, this little beaut will give you just that.  Both of these shadows are shimmery, so if that's not your thing I wouldn't suggest you pick it up.  You can even use a matte creamy shade on your brown bone to tone it down, but frankly, I love the glowy look of this.  My skin has a matte finish so it goes perfectly together.  It took me about 3 minutes to apply the browbone and eyelid colour (which I blended out to just slightly above the crease), there's no crease shade nothing - super quick!

Some people may prefer this for a night time look or special occasion, it's such an easy way to get a smokey look if you're a novice with makeup applications or you just don't have the time to spend hours applying and blending out shades.  Btw, these shadows are very pigmented, with little to no fallout and although they appear quite sparkly in the pan, it just gives a very glowy look - and they blend out easily so if you're a 5 minute no fuss girl - this is for you.

I hope you like this look, I think Clicks is discontinuing this line, which is quite a shame as I have 2 of their blushes which are really pretty.


8 comments:

  1. You have beautiful eyes hun and the makeup looks great!

    XoXo One Stiletto At A Time

    ReplyDelete
  2. You inspire me to bring out the more girly side of me , thanks my friend , it feels great to be sexy and beautiful inside and out xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you so much this comment made my day =) I'm so glad friendie xoxo

      Delete

  3. Very lovely post dear:)
    xoxo Antonella <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment and for reading my blog ~ I truly appreciate it! You can also email me if you have a specific question or comment {dressedinthecity@yahoo.co.za} <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...