Saturday 29 September 2012

Casual Saturdays

Hello Fashion Darlings,

Cheers to a fantastic first day back blogging ~ and a warm welcome! 

 
My day started with a customary cup of Nespresso coffee and a Bili Bi French Toast, Custard and Berries breakfast. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Bat-wing Top:  Cotton On
Leggings:  Legit
Shoes:  Mr Price
Pendant Necklace:  Mr Price
Rings:  Sass Diva
Perfume:  Gucci by Gucci
Lipstick:  MAC in Myth*
Lipgloss:  MAC Cremesheen Glass in Richer Lusher
 
*  MAC reward item (for every 6 empty containers you get to choose a standard MAC lipstick of your choice)
 
Usually on weekends my ultimate luxury is lounging around in comfy clothes whilst trying to look half decent and cute, so leggings would be the first thing I grab, and what makes these ones a little bit different is the ruffling on the sides at the bottom.  Paired with this amazingly soft bat-wing top from Cotton-On and adding a touch of elegance and fun with these ultra-glittery loafers from Mr Price ~ Take note ladies, this is how one should wear the masculine trend.  With only a touch of a few simple accessories I easily went from chilling on the couch to a movie date with hubby.
 
Thanks for stopping by and let me know what your favourite Casual Saturday style is?
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Don't you just love Cotton On? Its become my new favorite place to visit :-)

    Comfy and cute...what more could a girl ask for!

    (KateR) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most definitely, but I always have to set myself a clear budget otherwise I'll go totally overboard LoL ;) x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment and for reading my blog ~ I truly appreciate it! You can also email me if you have a specific question or comment {dressedinthecity@yahoo.co.za} <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...